Sunday, June 7, 2009

Locals we dig

Craftingmamalibrarian is a must-follow blog. Interesting commentary, beautiful photographs, ideas, projects and recipes – mostly involving local foods, places, shops and people. But to me the real stars of the blog are her sweet family. Follow along and you'll see. Be sure to also look at her links for more ideas and local flavor.

As usual, I'm taking her advice and entering a contest posted on one of her favorite blogs:

My plan? If I actually win, I give the goodies to Iris in hopes she crafts me something clever with part of the proceeds. Maybe a sweet quilt pillow for the lobby at the Birchwood Motel?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, baby!
    You know I like to craft for your family. I think your notion about those birdies on the flannel is right on...something spoke E. to me when I saw them.
    Thanks for the shout out!
    XO
    Iris

    ReplyDelete